2009年9月24日星期四

"^^"


abt 10 pm back from tuition~~
i can see many star in the sky~
n the moon is smiling to me^^
wow~~~
nowadays seldom see this scene liao loh...
so happy ^0^
i like stars!!!

felt so hungry in the tuition...x_x
after back home quickly go search for my supper~
unfortunately....my house is lack of food nw...T.T
粮食短缺!!



call baba go jusco buy sushi~~
coz gt offer at night^^
but i think jusco adi closed jor...T.T
so...wad can i do?
cooked supper myself loh...

the conclusion for my self-make supper is...
eee....yak!!!
i so 'many hand',put milo into the nestle...=.=
the mixture bcome saturated liao...T_T
milo cant melt into nestle...
but i cook a big bowl of this mixture...
ann wong ahh!!
ah bong dun wan eat...
no ppl kesian me...
so i torture myself...
T__T

i wont do such this stupiak thing liao...T^T

没有评论:

发表评论

Paris

Paris